Thursday, August 11, 2011

Free Necklace and Guitar

Hey, I'm back from my holiday and I'm now sitting in front of my laptop able to deliver to you free things and stardoll news. I hope I never missed anything too major on stardoll.. I need to check out M_Themis's new fashion line and see if I can still open the days in the Ramadan calendar that I've missed.. btw happy Ramadan to those who celebrate it, I learned a lot about the Muslim faith in Morocco.

Anyway.. If you are from Italy click HERE to get the necklace, to get the guitar click HERE and answer all questions to click Enter competition. If you are from anywhere else you must use an Italian proxy. I am unable to tell you the only Italian proxy I know for legal reasons but I hope you are able to find it somewhere...

Paste this into the proxy url bar:

http://hairtops.blogspot.com/en/

Hit enter and log into stardoll. To get the necklace paste this:

http://hairtops.blogspot.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1442

Hit enter. To get the guitar paste this:

http://hairtops.blogspot.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=1456

Hit enter, answer all questions with random answers and and click Enter competition. Once the page has loaded you can cross off the proxy. The guitar will be in a starplaza bag in your suite and the necklace in a starplaza bag in your beauty parlour.
Necklace only available till Thursday 11th August.


ATTENTION: In case there will be pop up ads during the time you are using the proxy...close them and continue with the steps....don't click on any of them...we cannot guarantee the safety of a proxy.

Emma xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes