Thursday, August 11, 2011

Captured; Avril2409!!





(Click image to go to her suite)

Avril2409 is a 16-year-old girl, she is from Poland and she is wearing;

Boyfriend jacket � Stardoll
Leggings � Rio
Fudge top � Fudge
Chain lined boots � Tingeling
Clock locket necklace - Bisou

Hello everyone! I�m Anastasia (Anastasiarts) and I�m the fourth member of �Captured� team! 
Well about Avril2409�s outfit, I know it�s not that fabulous or unique but I chose it because it is what I call simple and stylish. In my opinion it is both elegant and casual at the same time and it can be worn for any occasion. Apart from this, it�s a nice outfit for everyone, as it is available for non-superstars and is cheap too!

And here come the opinions of the other members of the team;

Jpstar135 said�
I like it! It�s simple, cute and casual!

LovelyHula said�
It�s cute but I personally don�t like the pants.

Mote-mee said�
This is a very simple style, but still it's looking amazing. I think it's elegant like a person that is working in an office mixed with something else. The leggings and the boots does that the outfit has a bit of a rock style too! I really like it! Perfect for any occasion. Simple, but elegant. :)

Amber-Doll said�
The first thing I notice about this outfit is it's quite like something I would wear in real life. There is nothing wrong with the outfit but I just think on stardoll you should take the opportunity to try something a bit different and creative. The outfit is fine but I'd like it if it was a bit more brave and exciting.

I hope you liked it! I promise I'll do better next Thursday :)

Watch out dollies! You might get captured!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes