Thursday, August 11, 2011

Captured: NiceOlusiak1997

Hi! I'm mote-mee, and I will be posting for the captured team every wedbesday :) I'm sorry this post was a bit late, but I have been a bit busy.. So.. let's get started!

I have captured NiceOlusiak1997 this time:) Here is the outfit:

NiceOlusiak1997 is a 13 year old girl from Zimbabwe!

She is wearing: Chain lined purse from Rio, black plether platforms from archive, safari scarf from stardoll, jodhpurs pants from decades, boyfriend jacket from bonjour bisou- The rest I'm not shure aboute.. But a bandeau from stardoll-I think, socks and top-uknown..

Ok, here is our opinions:

When I saw this outfit for the first time, I just knew that this was it.. The outfit I would use for the first "captured" post! I just love how all the brown shades goes well together (at least inmy opinion!):) And in difference with the other captured members, I really like the pants! But the hair style is the just lovely. It's so cute how creative you have been woth your hair. I love the whole outfit! :)

So.. Let's see what the other captured-team menbers thinks aboute the outfit :)

Amber_doll:
The first thing I notice is the colour scheme of the outfit which I quite like. The blazer, purse, boots and scarf all go well together but the trousers are not really my style. I don't like the shape of them I'd have preferred skinny jeans or something like that. The hair is very creative and it ads a nice touch to the outfit.

Anastasiarts:
Wow that's... different... I like very much!! I love the colours and the whole look, every single piece is amazing! Well done :)

Lovelyhula:
oooh!thats cute!
I just dont like the pants :P

jpstar135:
I like it! its different and casual.

Watch out Dollies,you might get captured!
The captured team, mote-mee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes