Sunday, July 31, 2011

Drop Your Line : SD Roses


SD Roses is Fashion Line designed by Robyn. (Evermore1girl)
She already released a first collection in February, here are some of my favorites dresses of this collection: 
Maybe the graphics aren�t really beautiful... but that was in February! I am personally a graphic desginer and I�m improving every day. Robyn is one of my best friend and I�m sure you may know her for her kind comments and good-tempered. She one of the stardoll sweetheart. And I saw some of her new graphics.. Today! In July!!!
The thing that I can say is : she�s about to become a super graphic designer!


Now here�s the spoiler of the next collection.

The colletion has a theme which is Medieval Gypsy�s. So I really think it�s original!
What would you think about following the blog??? Just click...


Thoughts?
Comments?
Feel free to say what you think about this Fashion Line on the comment section of this post! :)

I'll be back with another stardoll upcoming Fashion Line really soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Top WordPress Themes